Consider Using Your IRA to Support NCADA

If you are age 70½ or older and receive distributions from an Individual Retirement Account (IRA), please consider using all or part of your required minimum distribution to make a charitable gift to NCADA.

With transfers made by the IRA’s trustee directly to NCADA, you pay no federal income tax on those distributions, and there may be other tax advantages as well. This can be an easy, smart gift option for supporting our life-changing (even life-saving ) work.

There are restrictions and limits, so please consult your tax advisor or attorney first. If you decide that the “IRA rollover” is for you, funds must be received by NCADA before December 31, 2017.